Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rainy Web Days

The past few days I've been bumming around Los Angeles with some good friends, trapped as I am away from the chilly mountainquarters of the Ranch by washout and debris. Los Angeles is in a cloud right now and wetness persists at all levels.
It's given me some time to put up this blog and attend to some web-related marginalia. I hope to improve my skills at these tasks as time goes on, so that Californians of every stripe and contour can better access the Premium Widows Content and Young Adult Erotica that they deserve, thanks to the overwhelming mandate of Proposition K22.

Stay DRY,
Miller

P.S.: I added a drawing pad near the bottom of the page. As far as I can tell, the 'save' function doesn't work, so you can feel free to draw without any overriding concern for posterity. Sometimes that can be a nice thing!

No comments: