Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

ephemera series 89

T Pain Yall make sure y'all follow @dj007thegreat that my Memphis homie belleeeee dat
ViscountOfSeven To YGLers, my Kick-Ass fanfic's chap.2 is half-done ^.^ 

ephemera series 89
 

radioheadnews profile
radioheadnews Ed O'Brien: New Radiohead album hopefully to be released later THIS year. 8 hours ago


Ephemera Series 89:


 ephemera series 89
jonjensen 
profile
jonjensen Israeli border agent: 'Why were you in Lebanon in '08, to cover the war?' Me: 'The war was in '06.' Her: 'Oh right. Well, we have so many.'

TraceCyrus profile
TraceCyrus I've met and know a bunch of celebrities. By for the worst person I've met in my life is Ashley Tisdale. about 1 hour ago

WCUP2010 End of the 1st half, Brazil 1-0 Ivory Coast #worldcup What’s happening?


mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2 comments:

Miller said...

"...The well known Fortitude Underwear." Talkin'bout ephemera!

Anonymous said...

Miller